Physical Modalities Certification for Licensed OTR and COTA Course
January 10, 2022 - January 23, 2022$599.00
Get certified in Physical Modalities to expand your Occupational Therapy practice and provide optimum care to your patients with complaints of pain, edema and reduced function.
- At the end of this program, you will receive 36 Continuing Education Hours:
- 15 Hours Online Activities plus
- 21 On Site Hands-on Activities in a weekend.
- Schedule: Starts January 10, 2021
- Online: Start the on-line portion on January 10, 2022
- In-Person: On site section on January 21-23, 2022 6572 River Park Drive, Suite 101, Riverdale, GA 30274
- Materials Needed:
- Textbook for this course: Biophysical Agents: Theory and Practice, 4th Edition ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-7667-1
- Purchase your textbook from FA Davis at www.fadavis.com You need to set up an account with FA Davis so you can purchase the textbook and have access to resources for this course.